OK, you can either hit the Mopar dealer (best choice, it will fit and work)
and ask for part number 4343903 which is the cam plug used on the later
applications or try you local parts store and get one for and '89 and later 2.5
turbo.

I know they used it on earlier applications but this one is a sure shot with
the local parts stores.

Hope this helps.

Cliff Ramsdell
VP New England SDAC www.sdacne.com
'86 GLHS 065 Going back to stock "appearing"
'29 Model A, 239 flathead V-8, 3 speed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html