Still no luck finding any GTC's for sale so I thought I would try my
luck again on here,so here goes.I'm lookin for an '89 or newer LeBaron
GTC.Any year is fine so long as its a turbo car.I prefer coupes,5 speeds and
common block 2.2's(T-II or VNT) but I would be more than happy to consider a
convertible,auto or a common block T-I car.The more options the better.I
have cash or parts trades or a combination of the two.I'll give anybody who
can give me a lead on a car that leads to a purchase a new 7 port anodized
vaccume block and a new G-valve.I hope thats enough incentive to get me some
leads.Thanks all.

      Frank