Hello to all list members,
    I have never been ripped off by a list member, but this  MAY be the first
time.  I sent a paypal payment of $40 to Jason Holden
([EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) ) on March 13  for two Daytona
side
mirrors.  To date, I have not received anything from  Jason ( if that is his
real
name) and more troubling, I have not been able to  get a reply to three emails
I have sent to him for an explanation.
     IF this situation gets fixed, I will be very quick  to post to the list
and update any resolution.  I am posting this to try  and save someone else
from the same problem I am having.  We need to bring  back the good guy/bad guy
list so people can have a "rating" system for  sellers.
     Jerry Caviani, Ann Arbor, MI
     Good Guy list member (many times)
P.S.  If anyone knows that Jason is a real person, please email me  privately.