Ray,
Might want to contact Richard Paul. He has a few different Td's and some are
for sale. '86 GLHS, Spirit R/T are two I can think of off the top of my head.

His email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] but be patient as he's pilot for US
air so he's on the go quite a bit.

Cliff Ramsdell
VP New England SDAC www.sdacne.com
'86 GLHS 065 Going back to stock "appearing"
'29 Model A, 239 flathead V-8, 3 speed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html