Brian,
You should contact Richard Paul at [EMAIL PROTECTED] He has a complete
motor from a low mileage (50 something K miles)  Shelby Lancer. It's still in
the
car and I think you can hear it run still.

Drop him an email but he might take a few to get back to you, he fly's and
isn't always around.

Cliff Ramsdell
VP New England SDAC www.sdacne.com
'86 GLHS 065 Going back to stock "appearing"
'29 Model A, 239 flathead V-8, 3 speed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html