In a message dated 5/4/2005 12:45:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I would like  to just get a DEX-77 for my SL, but they are hard to find.
I  definitely cant afford a $250 20 year old CD Player though.  I had
offered the guy $75 for it before he put it on Ebay, but he said there
were some other guys asking him about it too, so he put it up for  bid.
Im just about to the point of getting a $125 Clarion unit that  tunes in
stations better and doesnt skip and doesnt require amps to run,  since I
am missing the entire system.  I would take a used system if  all the
pieces were in tact even if they didnt work, but noone seems to  have any
dead units laying around either.

Rich Bryant  wrote:

It`s a great deal ,it`s worth more than that IMO if you`re trying to  restore
the car 100%.When`s the last time you`ve seen one FS new?  If it  were my
car,I`d just put a new deck in because the technology is a lot newer and  the
old
one will skip over almost any bump.

TRAVIS  FOSTER,GREENVILLE,S.C.,89 Shelby CSX-VNT #198 <~being painted
black,89  daytona shelby _13.6 @ 103, 71_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED],%2071)
`Cuda  383 original
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  stock,98 GC deep  slate 5.9
limited  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ] , 2000 YUKON XL SLT 4WD