Hey group, I've got a couple transmissions laying around, and I've started to
trip over them while building my new garage. One is a 525 with a 3.56 final
drive ratio, and the other is a 520 with a 3.50 final drive ratio. I'm just
reading off the tags that are on them, I'll try to get pics tonight. One I
bought for my Daytona from a scrap yard down the road from my house before I
swapped an auto in it and the other came out of my parts Shadow ES. Both should
work fine but no promises, located in Ann Arbor Michigan. Local pickup, or I'd
be willing to deliver a reasonable distance for gas money. Any reasonable
offers for them are welcome!
Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z <-- Parts car, future V8 conversion?
87 Shadow ES <-- Parts car