From: Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:45:26 -0500
Subject: Re: SD> Florida law

I couldn't agree more! Of course, part of the problem I see as well, is
something that has been discussed earlier in this thread, and that's the
reduction in the number of tracks. The owners of the Nashville Superspeedway
were "supposed" to be building a new 1/4 mile track at the speedway, and never
have. But at least I still have 3 1/8th mile tracks within 2 hours.
I know it may seem like it's more fun to race on the street for some reason,
but there's really no reason to do it in my book. If you can't control
yourself, you probably shouldn't be driving a fast car. Keep it safe, and keep
it legal.