OK, I put a pump in and there was no change.  The rack is bad.

This is my 90 Shelby Daytona TI.  I've put a rack in my 86 Shelby Charger years
ago.  If I remember right, it sucked.  Anyone ever do a Daytona and a Charger?
I'm wondering if it's any easier than the L-body.  I don't want to fix this.  I
don't even want to keep the car.  But, this is my daily driver and I can't get
rid of it until I make another car dependable.  This is the car from hell.  I
hate it.  I fixed everything on this car many times and the $%^#$ thing just
keeps breaking.
Anybody have a simple way to change the rack?  I'm assuming the k-frame needs
to be dropped.
Thanks

--
Bob Doherty