I saw (and held) one that Tim Costello had done by American Stitches
in Mesquite Texas.  It was superb!!    The leather was tight, but soft
to the touch.     It felt so good to the touch, I didn't want to put
it down.  If I had a steering wheel like that in my car, I would want
to go on long trips just so I could steer.  The wheel he had done was
one of the wood grain wheels, so the leather was only on the sides of
the rim, but did extend to the rubber part of the center spokes.  The
stitches were top quality, the fit was perfect.    They will cover
entire wheels also.

American Stitches - Terry Rowe VP Sales & Marketing
972-613-8678
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.american-stitches.com

Barry