> I've got a real nice set I'm planning to sell but wow is it long.  Has
> anyone ever shipped a set? and was there anything special about the box?
> or extra fees?

When I was shipping Shadow bumper covers I discovered large bulky objects
can be a challenge to ship affordably. First off use Fed Ex and go directly
to their main location if at all possible. They're going to measure it via a
limit of a certain amount of cubic inches (side x width x height, etc).

You'll have no room to spare on these so boxing them up is not an option.
What you do to keep the size to a minimum is to cover them in bubble wrap
from end to end. You can buy a roll of the small bubble stuff at Office
Depot along with the clear packaging tape. You may have to ship the sides &
front separate to meet the size criteria. Also if you go during a busy day
(with lots of people in line) they're less likely to notice (or care) if
it's slightly oversize.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 27073
Jacksonville, Florida 32205
904-388-4040 phone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

See the newly updated product list at www.unleashedbyshelby.com

We provide the opportunity for you to restore & enhance the
appearance of your Shelby Dodge vehicle at a fair price.

We offer top quality, licensed reproduction stripe sets for all the
"numbered" vehicles such as the 1986 & 1987 GLHS's, 1987 to
1989 CSX's, 1987 Shelby Lancer's and most recently the 1989
Shelby Dakota. Many other repro sets are available as well.

We also feature other "appearance improving" products such as
Shelby oil caps, leather key fobs and the new license plate frames.

New products are being added all the time, give us a call to find
out if we might have what you're looking for. Our goal is to help
you keep your Shelby Dodge looking as great as it performs.