Just to let everyone know I'll be bringing some parts from my Spirit R/T
to the SDAC if anybody needs anything.  I'll be down there Sat. night to
Mon. night.  I'll have almost everything but the rolling chassie with
me.  If some one wants that I can pull it down there too, just let me
know today or tommarow.  I'm asking $1500 OBO for that is has 1 dent on
the rear quarter panel, could use new front doors, great paint, no rust,
and some new susention peices peices, just to name a few.  As for parts
I have everything but the short block and the trans.  My phone number is
419 843-2190 my cell number is 419 787-6471, call me and we can meet up.

Thanks,
Mike