FS: 2x 1989 Daytona Shelbys

I have 2 '89 Daytona Shelbys for sale Near NW Chicago.  These must go!
One is black with ~130k miles and the red has ~185k.
Both have 16" pumper wheels with decent rubber.
Both run well but the red can't drive (clutch is shot).
I have both titles, in my name, clear, valid, etc.  No suprises here.

Red:
The red has very nice grey leather premium interior.
The 12-way power seat works 100%. The headliner is new. This one has a newer (~5k)
rebuilt turbo installed.  The rear discs are quite new, about 2500 miles.
The paint is pretty good.  The body is good condition.  The exhaust is
2.5" aftermarket with no cat.  Great engine sound on this car!
There's a mysterious brake problem that comes and goes (rears are 'tight').
Further details on request.
This car needs a clutch to drive. The battery doesn't seem to charge anymore.
Windshield is cracked but hasn't gotten any worse in the last few years.
All ground effects are intact.  The A/C worked last time
I tried it.

Black:
The black car runs well. The major issue with this car is that there's dramatic tailpipe smoke once hot. This, I'm told, likely points to a turbo in need of a rebuild.
It still makes good power, however.
The paint is poor but the body is straight. This one has grey cloth interior that is servicable. The headliner sags. I had a BRAND new A-555 and Centerforce clutch installed a few years ago. The driver's side mirror need to be replaced.
This car will need a battery, too.

Both cars are solid with minor 'round the wheelwell' rust spots. Looking for $1500 for BOTH. I'm very flexible on this price, as well. The buyer has the price advantage here as I can't keep these for much longer. I'd really prefer to
sell these together but let's talk.
These are very nearly
complete and need little to get 2 good cars out
of the deal. I'm not set up to repair or part these and the lucky buyer will need
a trailer.  I'd love for these to go to a good home.

Please phone Brendan Rowland at c(312)933-7954 anytime. If no answer, leave a
message and I'll return the call promptly.
Alternatively, email at jnglmassiv ~a t~ hotmail.com and put something eye
catching in the subject line.
These MUST go as I've lost my storage and they're costing me dearly.

Photos available if requested.  Thanks for reading!
BR.