From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> K frame tweek caused engine alighment/axle issues?

Hey everyone..

I have the engine out once again and I noticed my K frame had a slight
tweek on the pass side facing the front of the truck where the control
arm bolts
into..         I had a problem with  engine centering a while back and
no
matter how far I adjusted the engine to the  drivers side, the pass side
cv axel
wouldnt have any inward slack with the axel  nut off of it at all..

Could  this have caused the problem?     Looks like its been  like this
sence Ive
had  the trucklet..        Anyone have a top  side picture of a L body K
frame
thats near the control arm I could take a peak  at?          anyone ever
have
this  problem?

Im going to see if I can locate a Shelby Charger K frame sence I believe
their beefed up a tad more than a stock 84 Page K frame..

any advise would be greatly appreciated..

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 T2 Rampage "Ramlet"
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)