Problem is that the arm will be more than likely clocked differently. Whenver you swap a tranny from a car, you are supposed to use the orignal Clutch arm from your tranny and put it in the new one. You can however respline the arm, but it's very tricky to do with the tranny in the car.

Garret Werstiuk
http://shelbyz.cjb.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> Clutch cable difference?
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:52:34 EDT

Hey Gang, i seem to have made some new friends last night, A couple guys here
in Ann Arbor are building up an 86 Turbo Z and I stopped in just to take a
look at what they are doing, anyway long story short, they're using an 86 clutch
cable in a built, and I mean BUILT 2.2 T2 with an A568. Tonight they got it
on the ground, ready to drive and the clutch won't disengage. I was just
wondering if, since there are differences in the rest of how its set up (shifter
etc) would the clutch cable be different too? any insights?
Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z "Project: Daytona"
87 Shadow ES