well after searching what was left in my parents house after their house fire,
and my car, and the barn we stored everything in, my T-Top bags have come up
missing. My fiancie asked if she could make some new ones up for me, maybe
make them a little more personal with a logo or initials or something on them.
My question is, has anyone tried this before? I know they weren't anything
real special, but they seem to sell for quite a bit on ebay and even the list.
Any ideas for improvements on the current design? Anyone know where we might
find some directions or should we just measure and test fit?
Thanks for any comments!
Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z