Well, since my family is BIG into short track racing, and this summer I was
introduced to "Pony Stocks" I've been thinking long and hard about turning my
parts shadow into a contender. Anyone have an advice on it? I know I won't be
able to use the turbo motor but a NA 2.2 and I have most of the parts laying
around collecting dirt anyway. On the same note does anyone need any maroon 87
shadow interior? I'm looking at getting rid of it pretty cheap, and it's all in
decent shape, but I'd rather not ship the big stuff, but I may deliver it.
Just email me with needs!

Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z