FS: Turbo Van Plymouth Voyager 1989

----

A few years back I ran 14.8 @ 92 mph
I have also circle raced the van once.
Has been my daily driver and tow vehicle for 4+ years now.

I just returned from a 2,500 mile trip with the van.

White with Red Interior.

Mods include:
3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust
Relentless Computer
Hitch
KYB-GR2 Shocks and Struts
Probe intercooler
Removed balance shafts
2 stage boost (4 psi for towing, or 18 psi for fun)
Mopar boost gauge.

Miles are 154,000 and climbing.

Pretty decent condition. Has a blem in the paint on the hood.
Drivers door and fender have bent metal (not major).
A little rust on rear gate has been ground off and repainted black about 3"
down from window. There is also a little rust forming on the inside lip of
the rear wheel well.

New radiator
New plug wires
New Timing Belt
New Interstate Battery
New Tires (last week).

Automatic tranny that slips a little when cold, but fine after it warms up.

Radio/speakers/Amp are optional (I would like to keep them, but I am willing
to let them go if I get the asking price.) Rockford Fosgate MP3 Player with
Rockford Fosgate Componet Speakers in the front and a 12" woofer in the
rear. Earthquake 200 Amp.

$1,500 with stereo, $1,200 without.

Located in central Minnesota