I have neon drums on my rampage with the weight proportioning valve removed it stops from 135 mph I would put rear discs on if it was a street car but just for looks

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: SD> E brake cables

Huh?  Why would you want those big heavy finned drums?  The Rampage
barely uses the stock 200mm drums as it is.  220mm is overkill (though
it helps retain some balance of the system)

I don't believe anyone has used those drums on a passenger car before.
I used turbo car 220mm drums on mine, but the cables were too long.  So
I trimmed the return spring down and took up the slack at the adjuster.
Perhaps it will be the same for you.  You might be better off using the
Caravan cables and attaching them to your stock crossover cable.

Stefan