Hello to all,
   I have a nice running silver '89 Dodge Daytona that I am  probably going
to part out in about a month.  The car runs very well, but  is dented up and is
rusting underneath.
   The last time it was on the dyno, it had 228 HP at the  wheels and 248
lbs. torque.  The engine is a 2.2 liter with standard  pistons, a ported head,
and a custom turbo.  Engine management uses a  custom chip done locally by a
club member and has worked just great for the last  couple of years with no
problems.  It has a 3 bar MAP and +40%  injectors.
   The 555 has been rebuilt and has a quaife.  The exhaust  system is the
Forward Motion 3 inch all the way back and uses two straight  thorough mufflers
instead of a cat.
   The dash has a custom panel that screws in where the  stock boost gauge
used to be and has a 30 LED O2 meter and a huge combination  boost/EGT meter.
    The car drives just fine and has almost new bilstein  shocks on the front
and over 1 year old gas-a-just shocks on the rear.
    If anyone has an interest in some of the parts, email me  privately.
There is no junk on this car and nothing was done on the  cheap.  I would
consider selling the entire car, but suspect it is worth  more in parts.
    Regards,
    Jerry Caviani, Ann Arbor, MI