I was recentally talkin to my brother about dropping my head off at a local
machine shop for a basic rebuild..       He said  the place that the
dealership sends it work to does TOP NOTCH  work..      So he said for me to
stop by
the next day  and he'd call em as soon as the head service writer or whatever
was in to get  the #

For some reason, I desided to bring the head with me and it paid  off..

He called em when I got there..     he got it all  setup.

Its a totally repuatable shop from everyone ive talked to in the  performance
car world in this  area..               After he got off the  phone..
     He said the guy said that  "You guys send so much work our way, and
sence  your a great customer..    150 and we'll do ANYTHING YA  WANT!"
port,
polish, larger valves, ect and still  be smogable..
I then told him that smog isnt an issue with my vehicle and he went,
Excellent, that's way easier..

So I said cool and drove to drop it off..
They said they had to check and go through the head first before they do
anything to make sure it was good to use for a  buildup..         I told em it
was  pulled off of a perfect running car with no over heating issues   (85
turbo Z)    G head?     anyways..       He said to call back Monday  (tomorrow)
see how the tests went and then he'd go over all the options  for its build
up..          I told  him I wanted to swap over to a roller cam setup and that
I had no idea Id  be doin it this soon..    Luckily I found a super low milage
 88 Shadow ES turbo roller and roller rockers in excellent condition for the
swap   :)

He also mentioned to bring in my intake and exhaust manafold and turbo as
well for gasket matching..
So what it all comes down too..
What should I ask for?

I was orignally goin for a basic rebuild, nothing fancy.. but this I
couldn't pass up..

thanks..

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 Rampage "Ramlet"
_www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_ (http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)