From: Greg Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Sent: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:58:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SD> Mouse smells in stored car.

I pulled a Shelby Charger from a field that had mice in it. I steam
cleaned, simple green'd, you name it, but there was still that
"smell" especially on hot days. yuck.
So one afternoon I went nuts and dismantled the interior and found
a few little nests behind the plastic trim which were the root
cause. Once those were gone it was fine, but the moral of the story
is, be prepared for a THOROUGH cleaning!!
The fun part about those mice was the nest with a dead one getting
shot out the tailpipe after firing the car up after being dormant
for two years... LOL

http://mail.yahoo.com