All the cars I have are the 1991+ cast control arms,
but the idea should be about the same.

The '91 Daytona has 181,000 miles on it.  No abnormal
wear on the front sway bar.  '92 Chrysler Lebaron
doesn't have any abnormal wear.  '92 Daytona has 100kk
on it, and no abnormal wear.

The point I'm making is that there are junk yard parts
still available and in good shape.  The reason I see
that these things wear out is that they don't actually
wear, they corrode where the salt and moisture can
hide in with the bushing, and eat away.  Just need to
find one from a car that had its underside washed periodically.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html