(leaving out all the dealer options)...They were supose to have came
from the chrysler plant with AM/FM,but I wonder if some made it out (by
mistake) with the tape player?
Maybe somedody with the tape player could run thier VIN # through the
chrysler dial system,and see what thier installed radio option code
was.Or I could do it for them? The codes for a factory installed tape
player would be one the following RAN, RAR ,RAY . The AM/FM code is one
the following RAF RAK RAL .This could prove to be an interesting
tidbit,the first one in years.

<P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">ICQ -
You get the message, anywhere!<br>Get it @ <a href="http://www.icq.com";