Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SD> A555 Lubrication??

The only synthetic i'll use is RedLine.
20k service limit for oils and 100k+ for gear lubes

eric

"Russ W. Knize" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: A few years ago they announced a new
formula and raised the price.  The
story is that when they lost the lawsuit against Castrol for labelling an
oil that uses group III base a "synthetic", Mobil 1 switched from a group
IV base down to a group III as well.  I still have some old stock of M1,
but once that's gone I plan to switch to RP.  They cost the same, retail.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 8/22/2007 3:51:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,