I am moving to a new place and need to sell parts I wont need on either of my
two current projects since I dont feel like moving or hoarding all this
stuff hopefully this will be the last move for a while.  The new place has a
4 car garage with second floor storage, so I should be happy there.
Everything is located in zipcode 17403, York, PA.  Make offers.

The following is a link to my Ebay Store:  I have a few Shelby items here as
well as some other stuff and many more items will be listed this weekend and
will continue to be listed until I clear out

HYPERLINK
"http://stores.ebay.com/Bauer-Parts"http://stores.ebay.com/Bauer-Parts

In addition to that, I have:

-Decent set of 1987 Shelby wheels and center caps  Make offer

-1987 Shelby Lancer parts car.  This is basically a shell, but it has good
outer metal.  I already took the hood  and cut one quarter panel off.  Tell
me what you need and what you want to spend.

-Almost complete interior from a 1987 Shelby lancer in decent shape.

-Brand new gray carpet for a 1987 Shelby lancer

-2x good lancer front bumpers, both red.  No rips or tears, but some small
scuffs.

-2x Shelby steering wheels.  One has the horn, the other doesnt.  Both have
deteriorated foam and will need to be reworked.

-1 Set of front enthusiast seats in gray cloth.  These didnt meet my
standards of cleanliness, but they werent bad enough to pitch.  There are
several small burn holes, but no tears.   The seats also have a slight yellow
tint to them.

Thank you,

Brian

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:07 PM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email may contain confidential health information that is legally
privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the named
recipient(s). The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any party unless required to do so by law or
regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need
has been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you receive
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange
disposition of the information.