Welcome to the new Shelby Dodge Mailing List. Apparently own previous
list host decided to move on but failed to notify anyone.

The new list will be slightly different than the old. You'll be able
to manage your own settings via a special web page:

following addresses:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
shelbydodge@imagilist.com

Due to problems when importing the old subscriber list, the nomail
option has been removed. To change that back, visit the web page above.

You should also be correctly subscribed to either the interactive or
digest list. If you want to change these settings, visit the web page above.

Please bear with us as we're all new to the software that's used to
manage the list. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
via private e-mail.

Cheers.

Bill Yohman - SDML Admin Team Member
86 GLHS 201 - 2000 Intrepid
2004 Ram Quad Cab (Yeah, it's got a Hemi!)
ICQ #6810106
AIM: shelbyregistry
YAHOO!: shelbyregistry
http://www.SDML.org/