Dave,

Figured I'd send this across the list in case anybody else was

interested as well:

Do you still make your crinkle black Shelby oilcaps?

I still have one perfect one I've been saving for when I put my GLHS

back together, but I just got Mopar Performance valve covers for my

Dakota and they take the same style oil cap and the crinkle black ones

would look awesome on the cover.

If not, do you still sell the small Shelby emblems (I assume

reproductions) so people could DIY?

Thanks,

Dave Robinson