On Ebay, Please search for item number - 320170460579

I bought this several years ago to use on my car, but it's getting too rusty so
I'm abandoning this project.

This is a stock turbo 2 style compressor housing that has been professionally
machined for the correct taper, radius and diameter for the GN style compressor
wheel. I also have 2 stock T-3 back plates that have been machined for this
wheel as well. 1 back plate is the carbon style and the other is the dynamic
style. I wasn't sure which I was going to go with so I just paid to have them
both done.

On Ebay, the 2nd picture shows the stock turbo dodge compressor housing and
wheel on the right to use as a comparison of size. The GN style wheel is about
7mm larger on the inducer and 10mm larger on the exducer - much better for
faster boost response.

While taking the pictures for this, I noticed a slight ding on the compressor
wheel. I'm sure it's nothing major, but it is something I noticed. The wheel is
the cheapest part of this conversion anyway - the proper machining is quite
expensive. They should get a bit of a cleaning first, but it's not absolutely
necessary.

Thanks,
Howard