I came aboard this list back in early 99 I believe.  At least that's where the
first postings of mine are from on my SDML archives disk.  (Great source if you
can still get one.  I researched my cars on it to find out what former owners
had done to the cars)
I started off here with 2 turbo cars.  My 89 TII Daytona Shelby and my 86
Charger Shelby.  Both cars I had since they were 3 years old.  I sold both last
summer to free up space for a second 87 GLHS.  Hard to see them go after all
the years, but now I have solid cars again.
I've always loved this mailing list.  Your questions go past everyone rather
than get lost in the wrong catagory on a forum.
It's great to see everyone chiming in.

 Bob Doherty  http://amoparx.net/mnsdacpic/mnsdac.htm
Coon Rapids, MN.  Vice President of MNSDAC (According to Jim, the President) LOL

89 LeBaron GTC Convert TII
87 Shelby GLHS #784
87 Shelby GLHS #654  http://amoparx.net/glhs654/glhs654.htm
68 AMC AMX #5816  http://northstaramc.com/northstaramc.html
94 Plymouth Sundance 2.5 TBI (My Wifes car that I drive)
 http://geocities.com/amoparx/