Hi gang, still a member here!

   I threw a bunch of stuff up on ebay to sell:
  http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjcronk23

  - I also have a second rad/cooler assemly
  - 3 (THREE) Turd Bird Super Coupe Intercoolers. .slightly larger then stock
TD coolers. Was going to make a tri-cooler out of them..can sell as a package
if they go to ebay it's one at a time as to not flood the market!
  - 1 lose stocker TD intercooler
  - 1 555 with chrome moly endplate already installed. Can bring to
turbopalooza...would rahter not ship this as I would need a wordworking
degree... :-)
  - TD Starter. Pretty oily but worked and is heat wrapped (dang that stuff
aint cheap!)
  - 1 stock lower IC hose
  - about 8 preassembled grainger valves, even have two in a high low set up
with a selonoid to switch between them. Even have an original dawes map bleed
(gee..)
  - about 2 feet of 2 1/4 truck rad hose (good for intercooler plumbing) this
is the hand wrapped stuff!

  let me know if you are looking for something! Make me an offer via private
mail for anything listed above!

  Justin

DV-SDAC Member..CHECK US OUT http://www.dv- sdac.org
  2007 Charger RT with the Road and Track package...Yeah biatch it's got a HEMI!
1990 Dodge Daytona ES- EL BURRO! 12.993 @106.xx
1990 Lebaron 3.0L 5 Spd. vert "The Bast_rd Cousin" 15.93 @85
2001 Hyundai XG300..how come the DOHC 3.0 in this car sucks?
2005 Suzuki C50 Boulevard (YIPPEE No starting fluid needed to ride!)
http://www.geocitie s.com/jcronk23

1990 Lebaron 3.0L 5 Spd. vert "The Bastard Cousin" 15.93 @85