It looks like the picture has been removed.

As far as the Subaru comment, I think they were calling the Baja a wanna-be
pickup.

----- Original Message ----
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:53:22 -0500
From: "David Salamone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> Look who AOL's stealing from now...

I just received word from one of my customers about this AOL article that
featured a stolen photo taken from my company website. Check it out at:
http://autos.aol.com/article/general/v2/_a/top-10-ugly-cars/20080110154209990001

It was directly stolen from this page on my own company website at:
http://www.unleashedbyshelby.com/AAR_RampagePackage2006c4.html

I explained to him that it's news to me and nobody ever requested permission or
discussed it with me. The dumbest thing is that the picture is that this
picture is of a highly customized version that gets rave reviews from almost
everyone that sees it. It shows how cool they can look outside of their sedate
stock form.

Calling it a "Subaru Baha pickup wanna-be" is pretty ignorant as well since he
writes they didn't exist until 2003. That's like calling Marilyn Monroe a clone
of Anna Nicole Smith.

As for slowness I guess running a 10.64 in a 1/4 mile at 135 mph isn't enough
for him....
http://www.dragtimes.com/Dodge-Rampage-Timeslip-1830.html

While it is annoying that someone ripped off one of my website's (few) pictures
they did at least put my website address on the picture. The fact that is does
look so great in this customized form (especially compared with other stock
vehicles) really makes it stand out and I think it might even generate some
positive publicity (and blow their whole idea).

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 441761
Jacksonville, FL 32222