  From: Al Curtis
  To: Larry Carlson
  Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:09 PM
  Subject: Re: SD> Shelby Dakota Code 34

  Speed control=Cruise control in this instance

  Larry Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    I get a "34 Open/short detected in speed control vacuum or vent solenoid"
when I scan with my AutoXray gizmo.

    I'm thinking this has something to do with the idle speed control. Is that
correct?

    Where would I be able to find the "speed control vacuum or vent solenoid"?
Is it a part of the Throttle Body?

    Thanks for any help.

    Larry

    P.S. The AutoXray told me my EGR valve was kaput, so I changed it. It runs
much better, now.