Hi All
Now that the Lancer needs a fuel pump (got it, but no time to put it  in)
I've been driving the 86 GLHS and that jogged my memory about a miis  that
happens just about 2500 rpms  Its had this mis for as long as I can  remember.
I've
added a MP computer, it had a wrong computer (T1)when i got the  car, its a
long story for some other day, I'm the second owner. it has a small  random
jerk
almost a pop when cruising at 2500 rpm. new plugs, wires,cap, rotor,
Anyone?

Roy
86  GLHS #200
87 Shelby Lancer #781 5sp cloth
81 Fiat X1/9
85 Honda  Interceptor 500
Will I ever get out of the 80's?

If you think nobody  cares, try missing a couple of payments.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)