1. WTB: Super 60 or T2 garret turbo (james peachey)

Hey all,

Im looking for a new or rebuilt super 60 or a new or
rebuilt garrett T2 turbo. I would prefer them too have
a swingvalve and wastegate but doesnt really matter.

Let me know what you got,

Thanks,
James

This is my first post to this group, I have been in the background for a
long time now.

I have a brand new Garrett GT28R Ball bearing Turbo for sale.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/801038/4

BTW - this has the intenal waste gate.

I've had it for a while now, I paid way too much for it - back when the
Canadian dollar was very low - blah blah blah

Anyway I am willing to let it go for 30% off what a new one is selling for
if someone is interested.
Just send me a copy of a legitimate quote and I will let it go.

If anyone is interested in an 89 Daytona w T-tops you can see it here at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/801038

Also have a ton of spare parts

T2 Short block
782 head

A555 trans
89 complete T2 engine wiring harness - uncut
90 complete turbo engine wiring harness - uncut

5 spd shifter. cables, peddles etc
overhead console incl wiring
8 way powerr seats from lebaron
Shelby valve cover