The time has come that I need to sell these cars. I will not be able to finish
the rampage at the present time or the near future and the storage cost are
really starting to hurt........ So my loss could be your gain. I'm offering a
Rust free(and I do mean rust free) 1984 Dodge Rampage with a modified 2.2
intercooled turbo 5spd drivetrain (built by Dean Stillie). Goal for the
drivetrain is 300hp and still be able to drive it anywhere in comfort(list of
goodies that went into the drivetrain will be made available to serious buyers)
it has been converted from 4 headlamp to Shelby charger front nose, it has an
srt-4 intercooler integrated into the front rebar and the intercooler plumbing
runs under the custom radiator and condenser(yes it is set up with air
condition)interior consists of a 1990 omni dash(the half year dash) and is grey
with grey Shelby charger seats.Prior to installing the interior and drivetrain
the trucklet was completely stripped to a rolling chassis and bot!
 h the interior and exterior was walnut blasted, etch primed and then regular
tinted primer, interior and engine compartment are painted
Now the bad news, the trucklet still needs to be painted on the exterior and
then the rest of the parts can be reinstalled (all the glass, trim, moldings
etc)The trucklet is in pink tinted primer(Goal was to paint it Red with Black
Shelby charger scheme I have all the parts to put this unit back together with
many extra parts that are included with this deal. It still has the 4 lug
14inch wheels but my plans were to convert it to 5 lug 4wheel disc (in which I
have all the parts for the conversion and are new)I'm asking $6400.00 for the
rampage and that includes all the turbo related parts, wheels and spare parts
that I have accumulated for the rampage.

Next on the Block is my white 1991 Spirit R/T, unmodified and still runs
strong, I have used it as my summer vehicle since 2005 and it has never let me
down. it is loaded(PS,ABS Brakes,tilt,cruise,PW,PDL,P-seat it has everything
except for overhead console and white interior. everything works on it
including air condition(converted to R134A). tires are the only thing that I
would consider changing. Asking $4500.00 for the Spirit R/T.

thanks for your time
Albert Pinheiro