HI all,
     This GLH Turbo is Santafe Blue with blue interior and has NO RUST!!. It
shows 92000  miles and is all original. The interior is great but needs a good
cleaning. The exterior has 2 very small dents and as far as I can tell has
never been in any kind of accident. The body is really straight! The paint is
beaqutiful except for the roof,  a small panel between the hood and windshield
and the rear deck lid where the clear coat is coming off.  The ONLY thing that
we can tell is wrong with it is it has a small rod knock like a spun bearing.
We started removing the engine and didn't get very far when my son went into
the army.  I really hate selling it but we don't need another car here forever.
  It is located in Orem, Utah  Dempsey Bowling's stomping ground. Please let me
know ASAP because my wife is really pushing hard for me to take it to the
crushed where they offered $500.00 for it. So an offer of $500.00 or more will
take it.
Contact me for pics.

                                   Thanks,
                              Jerry Lewis