’87 Lebaron, T-I/auto, loaded, black, charcoal leather interior, 158k miles,
bone stock, extremely clean, great paint.   Price drop to $1700.

Body: rust free, extremely straight, paint looks great. Rear bumper was
replaced due to minor fender bender, so the bumper cover paint does not match
perfectly, but looks great overall. Minor touch up done on front bumper.
Underside is extremely clean, no rust found underneath at all. Windshield does
have a crack in it on the passenger side and a chip on the drivers side.

Interior: Charcoal leather, power everything, cruise control, digital dash,
digital climate control, drivers seat has typical tear on bolster. Overall,
interior is still quite nice

Suspension/Wheels: Just installed new control arm and sway bar bushings, new
KYB struts and strut mounts with stock springs. Steering rack is the firm feel
rack from an ’87 Shelby Z with appropriate 225 tire bump stops. It was aligned
two weeks ago. Rear shocks are not brand new, but recent (within last year or
so). Rides on 6.5” crab wheels that are in great shape with Toyo Proxes
225/50/15’s. Tires have 10k on them at the absolute most. New front brake pads.

Drivetrain: Nothing special…stock T-I. Fresh tune up, new timing belt, replaced
rubber fuel lines under the hood, new belts. Runs well, but does have a slight
oil leak from the front main seal. It’s not bad (I’ve been daily driving it
this way), but it is there. Trans seems to be in good shape….shifts nicely,
fluid looks good.

Overall, it’s a very nice car that runs well and drives beautifully. With the
suspension work done, it drives like a much newer car than it is. I’m selling
it as part of my clear out so I can buy a truck. It’s definitely one of the
nicer TD’s I’ve had over the years, I just want to get a truck.

I also have a bunch of other parts that I’d sell with the car if someone wanted
to convert it to T-II, such as complete 1 pc intake assembly, T-II exhaust
manifold, Daytona rad/IC set up/air box and hoses, etc.

Car is located in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Rockville, MD (about 15 miles
north of Washington, DC). PM or email with [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have a ton of
pictures I can send or they can be seen on turbo-mopar.com at
http://www.turbomopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24062

Thanks,
Pat