Wow,here's a great deal on a very rare car.Too bad you're so far,otherwise it
would be in my driveway.

      Frank

my father just passed away and my mother is looking at selling his car, i am
not able to keep it, but my dad would want it to go to an enthusiest. he said
before he passed away that it was driveable just needed the battery charged
because it has not been moved in years. i believe it has low miles and it is in
fantastic shape interior, exterior and motor, it does need 4 new tires. i will
get pics of the car if anyone is interested let me know. she is asking $1500
and it is located in pigeon forge, TN.