Cliff Sebrings R/T was Red and was 000002. His was not the first one, that was
000001 and was a White R/T. Both of the first two cars has a solid quartz
interior as opposed to the silver and stripes found in all the others along
with full length overhead consoles.

The 1st car was floating around the Chicago area some years ago but I lost
track of it.

Cliff Ramsdell

Is this Cliff Sebring's old R/T?

I remember it had a really low build number 0002 or 0003.

Cliff said it was the 1st one ever made because 0001 wasn't an R/T.