>This looks like a cool event to go to.  I plan to show my Charger GLHS.Mike
>Walker
>http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2011/05/legacy-by-petty-and-petty-superbird-reveals-set

It looks like this new event has great potential. There's just not enough large
car shows in the southeast. It reminds me of the Mopar show at the Don Garlits
Museum Of Drag Racing every November.

The only bad thing is that it's the same weekend as the All Mopar Southern
Nationals in the Atlanta,GA area at South Georgia Motorsports Park.

http://www.racesgmp.com/schedule-dragstrip-detail.da?id=297

It's always been an ongoing issue with so many shows (especially Mopar) where
they schedule great events on the exact same weekend in similar parts of the
country. It weakens attendance for both.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
shelbydo...@mindspring.com