Good Morning!

You know, Tom, I've been thinking about this for a long time.  If I had a clean
body to work with, I'd be trying to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwmN3d0x_s

They did a 2.4 Turbo swap out of a Neon SRT4.  Makes perfect sense, actually.
There were Plymouth Voyagers with 2.4's in them, so you can get the right motor
mounts easily enough.  Seems like a natural! Then you get the advantages of the
newer body style - you know, shoulder belts in the back :)  Some amount of
aerodynamics.  And the fact that nobody will be looking for it.

Happy Motoring!

Arlie