Typo on the price, it's $600.00 OBO, not $500.00

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: mopartek <mopar...@aol.com>
To: shelbydodge <shelbydodge@imagilist.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 8:07 pm
Subject: SD> FS: 1987 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo Convertible

Hi all,
Listing this for my Buddy Bill McWha, You can contact him at wmc...@gmail.com
for any and all inquires about the car or more questions.

1987 LeBaron drop top, 68K original miles. White, Black top, Blue interior. 2.2
T1 with new, rebuilt by me automatic transmission, new battery and radiator. He
has new shocks, struts, a new fuel tank still in the boxes that go with the car.

Ok, the bad, sounds like it has a spun bearing. He's looking for it to go to a
new home and he doesn't want big money for it, $500.00 OBO.

Car is located in Suffield, CT. 06078

I have some pictures I'll post on Turbo Dodge of the car later on in the AM.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell