Pics and details at the following link.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/sys/4472396112.html

I am selling my 1991 Dodge Shadow Convertible.  It was stripped, and built up
as a Shelby CSX tribute with quality parts, and attention to detail.  It has a
2.5 inter cooled turbo.  555 transmission. Parts from an '89 CSX include front
and rear air dams, grill, side skirts, and door panels.  The car has a full
Shelby CSX interior, including Shelby seat fabric in great condition, recaro
seats, Shelby boost gauge, Shelby steering wheel, and a the tach was signed by
Carroll Shelby.  The car also has body color (white) painted Fiberides.  The
car has stainless steel brake lines, powder coated calipers, cross drilled
rotors, and 4 wheel discs.  The cars body had 100K miles before it was stripped
to the frame.  All these components were added in the build, and since that
time (Over 12 years), it has just 16,800 miles.  Asking $8,000.  This is a
unique Shelby tribute.  Get it in time for SDAC.