From: shelbydodge-bounces+jcc=planetb....@imagilist.com
[mailto:shelbydodge-bounces+jcc=planetb....@imagilist.com] On Behalf Of
rapid...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:42 AM
To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Subject: SD> a/c controls goes from panel to floor

Hi All
When running the A/C on my 1987 Shelby Lancer the duct work flap goes from
panel blowing, to blowing air to the floor when I go from vacuum to boost,
if let off the gas and start pulling vacuum again it goes back to blowing
out of  the panel, back and force, back and force its getting annoying,
there's gota  be something wrong.
Roy

!DSPAM:53bea655295336585017112!