Hi everyone,

I'm finally getting back to my 86 GLH turbo. It stopped running a few
years back and
it looks like it is the fuel pump. I pulled out the pump and it is
indeed dead. I have
another I got from my son's 85 GH-T 15 years ago after it was wrecked. I
just have the
replacement walbro pump and the secondary/external pump connector
terminator.

So, as I recall there was some sort of replacement/upgrade from the dual
pump system
to the single pump system. My son's car must have had that but mine
didn't. All I need to
do is replace the pump and cap the wiring harness with the
secondary/external pump
connector terminator? Is that right?

Also, the sending unit for the fuel level seems like it moves a bit
stiffly. How freely should
it move? For example, it won't just fall to the low level without
pushing it. It doesn't seem
to bind but won't just fall/lower by itself. Do I need a new one of
these? Any idea where I
can get one if I need one?

Thanks!

--