I have a 89 Daytona Shelby, yes I know it has great brakes already, but want to
go bigger and better.

In saying this, what TRUCK master cylinder do I upgrade to ? I need the year,
model, and any other pertinent information; part number would be great as well.

NEXT: What antilock device would I use with this upgrade ? Same information
needed; year, model, and part number please.

ALSO: What size brake lines are currently on the car ? Being an 1989 (25-years
old) I want to replace and maybe upgrade all of them as well.

Any other information is appreciated if you think I should know while doing
this.

Michael Weary

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome !