I'd here to announce the big news that we've just finished a complete overhaul
of the Positive Impressions company website. It just went live and it now looks
better than ever. It features some awesome new photos & great information plus
all the previous pages have been updated.

An even more elaborate version of the website is still under construction but
this latest update is quite important because we're introducing a New Products
section. This features all the items we've added in the last year not
previously being advertised. Some of these great new items were just being
completed in the last few weeks so they could be added right to the website as
it was still being built.

It's also got an update on the AAR 'Cuda style custom stripe set page to show
that it now fits the 1983-87 Dodge Charger as well as the 1982-84 Dodge
Rampage. It also has an updated page for our first fiberglass reproduction
item- the rear ground effect extensions for the 1984 Direct Connection Rampage.
The site is designed to read well on computers, tablets and smart phones.

I did all the design work of the update myself and I had a good friend clean up
all the coding and add some special features. One of his trademarks is using a
scrolling line of script which provides just the right amount of movement to a
web page plus it serves an important purpose.

The first scrolling line was placed on the Home page where it slowly reveals
over thirty different vehicles we offer stripe sets for. We added another one
at the end of the New Products page to convey exactly what projects are now
currently in the works. They both read like the ticker tape on the bottom of a
TV screen and they're very easily updated to keep current.

You can check it all out for yourself at the same website address of
www.unleashedbyshelby.com

With SDAC-26 coming up soon, I'm sure you'll find something you'll need. Thanks
again for everyone's continued support and we look forward to making more stuff
to keep our Shelby Dodge's looking great.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
Jacksonville, Florida
i...@unleashedbyshelby.com