I am selling my 1987 Shelby CSX s/n 3.
I have not driven the car since around 2003, so I have decided it needs
a better home.
It has 167k miles on it.

It has a bunch of performance modifications.
It has a engine rebuilt by dick landy enterprise in canoga park ca,
which cost me $4k.
Included are custom forged pistons, a cross drilled head, IIRC a direct
connection camshaft,
a forged crank and lots of other nice stuff.

The original transmission was replaced with a getrag 555, which features
better gears,
a hardened case, and a 4 bolt differential.

I have the super 60 turbo installed.
I have the 2.5 inch downpipe, a 2.5 inch SS custom exhaust with a SS
flowmaster muffler.
I have the moper performance intercooler installed, and the factory
intercooler is included.

The intake and exhaust manifolds have been ported. I have the stock
throttle body and a bigger one.
I think the stock one is currently on. I have the stock injectors, 20%
and 40% bigger injectors.
I think the 20% bigger ones are installed.

I have eibach springs, adjustable koni shocks, some aftermarket
anti-roll bars, and urethane bushings.
I have a vdo (IIRC) turbo boost gauge and exhaust gas temperature gauge.

I currently have aftermarket seats installed, but you will get the
factory seats which.
I have simpson 6 point racing belts for the front seats installed. I
have the factory belts.

The clearcoat isn't in great shape. The starter failed a few weeks ago.
I will be getting it replaced.

All of the shelby stickers, badges, and engine trim is intact.

$6000, in southern california.

thanks,
jeff