----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Zahra Shakir 
  Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:57 AM
  Subject: [Shia Group] DUA
















          
          
          
                    Each and everyone one of us is going through tough times 
right now, but  ALLAH is getting ready to Bless us in a way that only He can. 
Keep the  IMAAN .

                    My instructions were to pick four people who I wanted  
ALLAH to Bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you 
want to be blessed and a copy back to me. 

                    This  DUA  is powerful, and  DUA is one of the best gifts 
we receive. There is no cost but a lot of reward. Let 's continue to ask for 
DUA .


                    The  DUA 
                    ALLAH , I ask You to Bless my friends, relatives and those 
that I care for deeply, those who are reading this right now. Show them a new 
revelation of your love and power.  O'ALLAH , I ask You to stengthen their 
IMAAN  at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them  SALAAM  and REHMAT. 
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. 
Where there is need, give them abundantly. Bless their homes, families, 
finances, their goings and their comings.   "AMEEN" 
                    (If  ALLAH lays upon
                    your heart to send this to more than four people, you are 
truly blessed).  

             

          
        We can never be the better for our religion if our neighbour is the  
worse for it
       

    


------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    




   . 

  __,_._,___








  -- 
  With Love & Patience, Everything is Possible.
  Regards,
  Zahra


  

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"shiagroup" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/shiagroup?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to